Car Accident Claims
If you’re a victim of a car accident injury, you could be entitled to benefits or a financial settlement. Injuries resulting from ATV’s, snowmobiles, bicycles and motorcycles may also be entitled to accident benefits. Benefits for motor vehicle accidents can include out-of-pocket expenses (vehicle repairs, rental vehicle costs, damage to the contents of your vehicle), treatment expenses or loss of income.
You may be entitled to benefits if you have been in a:
- Car Accident
- Truck Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Public Transportation Accident
- ATV Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Commercial Truck Accident
- Bicycle Accident
You may be entitled to two forms of compensation for your Car Accident:
- A claim against the “at fault” driver, known as a tort claim. In order to receive compensation for your tort claim an individual must meet a certain set or conditions and criteria associated with physical and psychological injuries.
- Collect Accident Benefits through your insurance company. Insurers must pay to injured parties including “at fault” drivers, passengers and injured pedestrians
Steps to Take if You Have Been in a Car Accident:
- Call 911.
- Get the insurance information of the other drivers involved in the accident.
- If you are able to, get as much information from witnesses at the accident scene.
- Take pictures of the damage.
- Speak to a police officer and review the damage report, to make sure all of the information is correct.
- Contact Potestio Law for your free consultation.
Get Advice Today!
DISCLAIMER: Your contact information is private. The use of this Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.